From now untill 23 Nov 2017, apply MSIG iCare Critical Illness (for Children) online to enjoy 30% Premium Discount.
A lump sum benefit will be provided in the event of diagnosis any of the below 10 Juvenile Critical Illnesses or 26 Major Critical Illnesses.
|10 Juvenile Critical Illnesses||26 Critical Illnesses|
- Severe Asthma
- Severe Haemophilia A and B
- Insulin Dependent Diabetes Mellitus (Type I Diabetes Mellitus)
- Kawasaki Disease with Heart Complication
- Intellectual Impairment due to Sickness and/or Accidental Bodily Injury
- Osteogenesis Imperfecta
- Still's Disease
- Rheumatic Fever with Valvular Impairment
- Severe Epilepsy
- Heart Attack
- Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery
- Kidney Failure
- Parkinson's Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Motor Neurone Disease
- Loss of Hearing
- HIV Resulting from Blood Transfusion
- Aorta Surgery
- Heart Valve Surgery
- Major Organ Transplant(s)
- Loss of Speech
- Major Burns
- Benign Brain Tumour
- Terminal Illness
- Complete Liver Failure
- Loss of Limbs
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Accidental Head Injury Resulting in Major Head Trauma
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Terms and Conditions:
- The promotion period is between 27 Oct 2017 and 23 Nov 2017 (both days inclusive) (the "Promotion Period")
- Offers under the promotion are available to successful applicants of iCare Critical Illness (for Children) of MSIG Insurance (Hong Kong) Limited ("MSIG") through online during the Promotion Period ("Eligible Customer").
- MSIG reserves the right to alter or terminate the promotional offers and/or amend the terms and conditions at any time without notice.
- All matters or disputes in relation to the promotional offers and the interpretation of terms and conditions herein shall be subject to the decision of MSIG, which shall be final and binding.
- If there is any inconsistency or conflict between the English and the Chinese versions of these terms and conditions and any details of the promotional offers, the English version shall prevail.
The above product information is for reference only. For details of coverage, terms, conditions, and exclusions, please refer to the policy wording.
In the event of any inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of any of the above details, the English version shall prevail.
|WeChat x MSIG Insurance on the Go!New|
Simply follow the MSIG WeChat Official Account to apply for Insurance in one easy click and discover special discounts!