Forget password
Terms of Use

Terms of Use
MSIG Insurance (Hong Kong) Limited ("MSIG", "we" or "us") would ask that you take the time to read these terms and conditions carefully. In case of discrepancies between the English and Chinese versions of this statement, the English version shall prevail.

MSIG has taken reasonable precautions to ensure that the information contained on this website is current, accurate and complete at the date of publication. The information contained on this site is provided for information only, and does not constitute an offer to sell. No representations or warranties are made (express or implied) as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of such information.

MSIG makes no commitment, and disclaims any duty, to update or correct or to provide notice as to any error or omission to information contained on this site. MSIG cannot be held liable for any loss arising directly or indirectly from the use of, or any action taken in reliance on, any information appearing on this website.

No warranty is given that access to any information or materials on this website, or this website as a whole will be provided uninterrupted or free from errors, virus or other malicious, destructive or corrupting code, agent, program or macros.
Please note that there is no guarantee that any correspondence sent via email to or by MSIG will be received, or that the contents of the email will remain confidential during internet transmission.

Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
We also collect non-personal information − data in a form that does not permit direct association with any specific individual. We may collect, use, transfer, and disclose non-personal information for any purpose, such as website traffic information that cannot be identified with a specific person. This information is aggregated and used to help us provide more useful information to our customers and to understand which parts of our website, products, and services are of most interest.

Cookies and Other Technologies
MSIG’s website, online services, interactive applications, SMS and email messages, may use “cookies” and other technologies such as “pixel tags”. These technologies help us better understand user behavior, facilitate website improvements, and measure the effectiveness of online advertisements. We treat information collected by cookies and other technologies as non-personal information, because the information is aggregated among all users and can no longer be identified to a specific individual. MSIG also use cookies and other technologies to personalize your experience with MSIG when using our website, applications, and online services. Cookies can be disabled directly from your internet browser, but please note that certain features of website may be unavailable once cookies are disabled.

Copyright in the whole and every part of this site be longs to or is licensed to MSIG, unless otherwise indicated, and may not be used, sold, licensed, copied or reproduced in whole or in part in any manner or form in or on any media to any person without prior consent of MSIG.

MSIG is the owner and proprietor of or has the right to use all the marks, whether services, trade marks or logos in this website. The use of these marks and icons by users of this website is forbidden. Any pictures or images displayed on this website belong to or are displayed by MSIG with permission of the owners of these pictures or images. The use by you of these pictures or images is strictly prohibited.

This website may be linked to other websites which are not maintained by MSIG. Such links are provided for your convenience and reference only and the inclusion of any hyperlink to any other website is not an endorsement or verification by MSIG of such website, its contents or its sponsoring organization, and such website should only be accessed at your own risk. Please read this information carefully. Your use of service(s) provided by this website is confirmation that you understand and agree to be bound by all these terms and conditions. MSIG reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time.

Governing Law and Jurisdiction
By accessing this website and/or using the service offered through this website, you agree that such use is governed by the laws of the Hong Kong SAR and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Hong Kong SAR.

Data Security
Our website employs the 128-bit VeriSign Secure Socket Layer. All confidential online sessions between you and MSIG are protected up to a 128-bit encryption level. Encryption is a method of scrambling your information to protect its security during transmission across the Internet. Encryption transforms data into an unreadable form, and decryption reverses that process. Both encryption and decryption require the use of a special code, usually referred to as a key. The encryption of data provides a strong degree of protection against tampering while data is moving through the internet. Encryption protects your information against disclosure to third parties.

Privacy Policy

MSIG Insurance (Hong Kong) Limited ("MSIG", "we" or "us") would ask that you take the time to read these terms and conditions carefully. In case of discrepancies between the English and Chinese versions of this statement, the English version shall prevail.



MSIG takes your privacy very seriously. To ensure your personal information is secure, we communicate and enforce our privacy and security guidelines according to the relevant laws and regulations. MSIG takes precautions to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft, and misuse, as well as against unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Furthermore, we will not sell your personal information to anyone for any purpose. MSIG imposes very strict sanction control and only authorised staff on a need-to-know basis are given access to or will handle your personal data, and we provide regular training to our staff to keep them abreast of any new developments in privacy laws and regulations.

We will only retain your personal data in our business records for as long as it is necessary for business and tax purposes as permitted by the laws. We will require our agent, contractor or third party who provides administrative or other services on our behalf to protect personal data they may receive in a manner consistent with this policy. We do not allow them to use such information for any other purpose. If you have any questions or inquiries regarding our privacy policy, please feel free to contact us.

We may amend this Privacy Policy at any time and for any reason. The updated version will be available by following the 'Privacy Policy' link on our website homepage at msig.com.hk. You should check the Privacy Policy regularly for changes.

Personal Information Collection Statement
Personal information is data that can be used to uniquely identify or contact a single person. As our customers, it is necessary from time to time for you to supply us with your personal data in relation to the general insurance services and products ("the Product") that we provide to you and in order for us to deliver and improve the customer service. This includes but not limited to the personal data contained in the proposal form or in any document in relation to the Product or any claim made under the Product.

Mobile Devices
With your consent, we may send you push notifications about your insurance plan when you use certain location-based services provided by this mobile application. The application will ask you to turn on the Location Service of your smartphone in order to determine your location, but it will not store your location.

Your personal data may be used for obligatory purpose or voluntary purpose. If personal data are to be used for an obligatory purpose, you MUST provide your personal data to MSIG if you want MSIG to provide the Product. Failure to supply such data for obligatory purpose may result in MSIG being unable to provide the Product.

The obligatory purposes for which your personal data may be used are as follows:-

  • processing and evaluating your insurance application and any future insurance application you may make;
  • our daily operation and administration of the services and facilities in relation to the Product provided to you;
  • variation, cancellation or renewal of the Product;
  • invoicing and collecting premiums and outstanding amounts from you;
  • assessing and processing claims in relation to the Product and any subsequent legal proceedings;
  • exercising any right of subrogation by us;
  • contacting you for any of the above purposes;
  • other ancillary purposes which are directly related to the above purposes;
  • complying with applicable laws, regulations or any industry codes or guidelines; and
  • detecting and preventing fraud (whether or not relating to the policy issued in respect of this application).

The voluntary purposes for which your personal data may be used are any sales, marketing, promotion of other general insurance services and products provided by MSIG. The personal data we intend to use for voluntary purposes are your name, your address, your phone number and email address. 

If you do not wish MSIG to use your personal data for the voluntary purposes listed above, you may notify us by writing to our Data Protection Officer at 9/F 1111 King’s Road, Taikoo Shing, Hong Kong. You may also notify us by filling in the General enquiry form. In your notification, you must identify yourself by providing us with your full name, HK ID number, contact number, together with your policy / certificate / acknowledgement number if you have one. (NOTE: The instruction will override all previous instructions relating to direct marketing that have been given to MSIG.)

If you wish to remove your membership registration data from this website or mobile application, you may notify us by writing to our Data Protection Officer at 9/F 1111 King’s Road, Taikoo Shing, Hong Kong. You may also notify us by filling in the General enquiry form. We will delete your data within 14 working days upon receiving your request.

In connection with any of the above purposes, the personal data that we have collected might be transferred to:

  • third party agents, contractors and advisors who provide administrative, communications, computer, payment, security or other services which assist us to carry out the above purposes (including medical service providers, emergency assistance service providers, telemarketers, mailing houses, IT service providers and data processors);
  • in the event of a claim, loss adjudicators, claims investigators and medical advisors;
  • reinsurers and reinsurance brokers;
  • your insurance broker;
  • our legal and professional advisors;
  • our related companies as defined in the Companies Ordinance;
  • the Hong Kong Federation of Insurers (or any similar association of insurance companies) and its members;
  • the Insurance Complaints Bureau and similar industry bodies;
  • government agencies and authorities as required or permitted by law;
  • fraud prevention organizations;
  • other insurance companies (whether directly or through fraud prevention organization or other persons named in this paragraph);
  • the police; and
  • databases or registers (and their operators) used by the insurance industry to analyse and check information provided against existing information.


In order to confirm the accuracy of your personal data, you agree to provide us with authorisation to access to and to verify any of your personal data with the information collected by any federation of insurance companies from the insurance industry.

Under the relevant laws and regulations, you have the right to request access to and to request correction of your personal data held by us. If you wish to exercise these rights, please write to our Data Protection Officer at 9/F, 1111 King's Road, Taikoo Shing, Hong Kong.

If you have any enquiries or require assistance with this Personal Information Collection Statement, please call us at +852 3122 6922.




Travel Insurance

Home Insurance

MSIG Mobile App

Membership Program

Travel Insurance
  • What should my policy inception date be for a flight schedule starting at midnight?
  • I had planned to travel to Taipei this weekend, but a typhoon just hit the island today. I want to cancel my trip. Am I covered?
  • Taipei has been hit by an earthquake today. Although I plan to go there in one month, I want to cancel my trip now. Can I claim the travel expenses I have already paid for?
  • I know that riots are taking place in my travel destination but I have to go as planned. Will that affect the coverage of my iTravel Plus Policy?
  • My planned period of travel is within the insured timeframe of my iTravel Plus Policy. In the middle of my trip, I wish to extend my travel plan. Will my iTravel Plus Policy automatically extend the period of insurance?
  • I planned to fly back from New York to Hong Kong but my flight got delayed for ten hours. The airline explained that the delay was due to "air traffic control." Can I claim for the delay?
  • In case of emergency, who should I contact for assistance?
  • Will I be covered if I am injured by a terrorist attack while travelling?
  • I lost my camera during the trip. I wanted to keep taking pictures so I bought a new camera overseas. Can I make a claim for that under my travel insurance?
  • When I returned to Hong Kong from a trip, my baggage was delayed. Am I covered under my iTravel Plus Policy?
  • I fell sick while I was travelling but I did not consult a doctor. I only did so when I returned to Hong Kong. Am I covered?
  • I have an iTravel Plus (Annual) insurance policy. Does it cover all my journeys made during the year?
  • How can I save money on travel insurance?
You are recommended to take out travel insurance a day prior to your midnight flight in order to ensure that the journey from your home/office to the airport will also be covered.

For example, your flight is scheduled for 00:30am on 10th March. If you take out travel insurance from 10th March and, unfortunately, your car crashes during your journey to the airport at 11.30pm on 9th March, then you will not be protected by your iTravel Plus Policy, as the travel insurance policy is only effective on 10th March.
Yes. Since your departure from Hong Kong was delayed by a period of not less than 24 hours because of the typhoon, and you purchased the insurance policy before the news of the typhoon was widely reported, you will be covered for any unused travel and accommodation expenses that you have already paid or must pay, if at the same time you cannot recover them from any other source.
Unfortunately, you cannot claim under our policy if you make the cancellation now. Our Trip Cancellation cover will only become operative if the natural disaster has resulted in a more than 24-hour delay in your scheduled departure from Hong Kong.
It depends on when you take out the travel policy. If riots are known to be occurring or are announced prior to your application for travel insurance, any loss arising from the riots will not be covered by the travel insurance as it has become a known incident which is excluded by travel insurance policy. However, any loss not arising from the riots will be covered according to the policy.

However, if the riots are known only after you have taken out travel insurance, then any loss arising from the riots will be covered as usual.
Your iTravel Plus Policy will only be automatically extended for a maximum of 14 days, for the reasons stated in the Travel Delay and Trip Rearrangement sections. If you wish to extend your trip for other purposes and also extend the period of insurance, you are advised to contact us before expiration of the policy to obtain our prior consent. An additional premium may be required to extend your period of insurance under these circumstances.
We are sorry that we cannot proceed with your claim because "air traffic control" does not fall within our policy coverage, as set out in the Travel Delay section. However, you will be compensated with HK$250 for the first 6 hours of delay and for each subsequent period of 12 hours of delay if the delay from "air traffic control" was either the direct or indirect result of adverse weather conditions or natural disaster which had not yet taken place or been announced when you purchased the travel insurance.
You can call our 24-hour Worldwide Travel Assistance Services hotline at any time at +852 3122 6899 for travel and medical assistance including:

-Emergency medical evacuation and repatriation after treatment
-Repatriation of mortal remains or ashes
-Deposit guarantee for hospital admission overseas
-Compassionate visits
-Children escort arrangements
-Unexpected return to Hong Kong, etc.
Yes. iTravel Plus Policy covers death or bodily injury, medical expenses and emergency assistance services in case of terrorist attack while travelling. However, it should be noted that we do not cover such acts of terrorism that involve the use of biological or chemical agents, or nuclear devices.
Yes. If the camera is less than one year old, we will pay the replacement cost of a similar item. If it is more than one year old, we will deduct from the replacement cost a reasonable amount of depreciation. The most important thing is that you need to report the loss at a nearby police station and obtain a "lost certificate" from the police to support your claim with MSIG.
No. Delayed Baggage protection is only available if your check-in baggage is delayed for your outward journey. The intention of this cover is to assist you when you are deprived of essential supplies while abroad.
Unfortunately, medical expenses incurred after your return to Hong Kong are not covered. Under your iTravel Plus Policy, we only pay for medical expenses incurred as follow-up treatment in Hong Kong, if you have consulted a legally registered medical practitioner overseas for the same sickness during the insured trip.
The policy provides cover for an unlimited number of journeys made during the insurance period. Maximum duration of each journey should not be more than 90 days. If the journey exceeds 90 days, the whole journey will not be covered under the policy.

If your journey lasts more than 90 days, you are recommended to take out iTravel Plus (Single Trip) insurance policy which covers any journey up to 182 consecutive days.
If you are a frequent traveller, one of the best ways is to purchase our annual travel policy. Not only is our annual travel policy more cost-effective, it also saves you the trouble of taking out a policy every time you travel.
Home Insurance
  • What is covered under iHome Insurance Policy if a water pipe bursts at home?
  • I am moving to a new home. Am I covered under my iHome Insurance Policy?
  • If my domestic helper causes damage to third party properties or injures a third party, am I covered under iHome Insurance Policy?
  • If a window frame falls from my flat, am I protected by my iHome Insurance Insurance Policy?
  • If a window frame falls from my flat, am I protected by my iHome Insurance Insurance Policy?
  • I have renovated my home to have an open kitchen. Is it covered under my iHome Insurance pPolicy?
  • My apartment is let. Can I just take out the optional cover of the Building Insurance under the iHome Insurance Policy?
When a pipe bursts, the following may happen:
the wall behind which the pipe is laid may require repainting ;

the wallpaper may need to be replaced;

the wooden flooring may need to be replaced;

the electricity cables and switches may need to be replaced;

the lower part of the furniture such as the dining table, the wardrobes, the beds may be wet, requiring repair or replacement;

water may have seeped through the floor to the unit below, resulting in a claim for the cost of repairs etc. from the tenant below

The reasonable cost of repairs to, or replacement of, the furniture will be paid as Household Contents subject to a policy excess. In some cases, the claim payment is also subject to a deduction for wear and tear.

The cost of replacing the electricity cables and switches, repainting the wall or replacing the wallpaper is not payable under the Household Contents Section of the Policy as the wall, wiring and switches form part of a Building. However such cost can be paid, subject to a policy excess, if you have purchased the Building Section of the Policy. The same situation would apply to the wooden flooring.

It is worth noting that unless there is clear evidence to show that the pipe burst is caused by an external accident e.g. someone has struck the wall hard to break it and subsequently the pipe, the cost of repairing or replacing a burst pipe is not covered under any insurance policy. As pipes are usually hidden behind and protected by walls, if they burst it is most likely to be caused by their own wear and tear (which is a common exclusion by insurance policies) unless there is obvious external force.

As to the claim from the landlord below, the Personal Liability Section of the Policy will help you take care of this. Whether the Policy will eventually pay out depends on whether you are legally responsible for the burst and the subsequent escape of water to the floor below. If it is proven that the water damage occurred because of your negligence, the Policy will pay the indemnity after recovering from you a policy excess. If you are not responsible for the water damage, the Policy will not pay the tenant below.

In order for the insurance company to handle the claim on your behalf, please ensure that you comply with the Claims Conditions.
Subject to a few exceptions and a maximum limit, your Household Contents are covered under the Policy in the course of your household removal if this is done through the service of a professional remover. Please refer to your Policy for the amount of the maximum limit. Each loss is also subject to a policy excess as stated in the Policy.

The items of Household Contents which are not covered in this situation are:

Valuable Property

fragile items which are unsuitably packed
If the domestic helper causes the damage or the injury while she is working for you, e.g. when she is cleaning the windows at home or shopping in the supermarket for your household needs, legally you are liable for her acts. In this situation, the Policy will provide cover for you.

If the domestic helper causes the damage or the injury while she is acting for herself only, e.g. when she is on leave, you are not legally liable for her acts. Under these circumstances, the Policy will not provide cover for such damage or injury.
Firstly, it has to be determined whether the window frame is an original fixture or the insured’s own improvement and the coverage of the policy. iHome Insurance policy covers household improvement under home contents section. Household improvement refers to improvements and betterments to walls, windows, ceilings, floors or doors, which then cease to be the property’s original fixtures as purchased. Therefore, if the insured has made improvements to the original window frames, he/ she should make a claim under his/her home contents insurance.

By contrast, if there is no improvement or betterment made to the window frames, they will be regarded as part of the building structure and will only be covered by the building section which is an optional cover to iHome Insurance policy. If you have purchased the Building Section, the replacement cost of the window frame is covered by the Policy as long as the cause of its fall is not excluded by the Policy.

Customers are advised to consider taking out a home contents insurance with a building section as the optional cover in order to enjoy comprehensive coverage.
A window frame is part of a Building. If you have purchased the Building Section, the replacement cost of the window frame is covered by the Policy as long as the cause of its fall is not excluded by the Policy. For example, if it falls because of the strong wind in a typhoon, the Policy will pay for the replacement. However if it falls because of its own wear and tear or corrosion, the Policy will not pay for the replacement.

If a third party is injured or if third party properties are damaged as a result of the fall of the window frame, you will incur legal liability. Such liability is covered by the Personal Liability Section of the Policy regardless of the cause of the fall of the window frame.
As long as the renovation was done in compliance with all relevant regulations, the open kitchen continues to be covered as part of the Building under the Building Section of the Policy.
Unfortunately you cannot. The Household Contents Section is the basic cover of iHome Insurance Policy which is mandatory for purchase. If your apartment is let together with your furniture and electrical appliances, iHome Insurance Policy will provide relevant cover. In your case where you are not residing in the insured apartment, the cover will be limited to any loss of or damages to the household contents caused by the named perils such as fire, explosion, flood, typhoon, etc.
Sports Insurance
  • How can I login to MSIG Mobile App?
  • I have an account which is already registered via your website, can I use it to login MSIG App?
  • Why I am not able to login to the app via Facebook / Google account?
  • I have an existing MSIG account, can I also choose Facebook / Google account to login?
  • Why I am not able to use Touch ID / Face ID to login?
  • Can I use my e-Coupon earned from MSIG website in mobile app?
  • Where can I find the e-Coupon?
  • What insurance products are available to apply on mobile app?
  • What insurance products are available to apply on mobile app?
  • How do I stop receiving mobile app push notifications?
  • How can I add the companion list?
  • How can I edit / delete my companion list?
  • How can I keep my account info if changing my phone?
You can login to the mobile app by using your registered email, Facebook account or Google account.
Yes. You can continue to use your existing account to get insured and receive the latest offer via website or MSIG App.
Make sure your device has already logged-in to your Facebook / Google account, then choose the “Facebook / Google” option, mobile app will ask for authentication for using Facebook / Google account to login, accept and you will able to use the service.
For existing members - your MSIG account will be linked up with your Facebook/Google account automatically if they are registered under the same email address, including transaction history & profile. You can use your Facebook / Google account to login in the future.
You have to confirm your device supporting Touch ID function and confirm the setting of Touch ID function is “ON”, you can immediately login using your fingerprint after successful registration.
Sure. Your e-coupon from website is applicable to use in both website and mobile app within the validity period.
You can check all the e-coupon details in "MSIG Offer (eCoupon)” under “Profile”. You can select the e-Coupon you’d like to use in payment page. Discounted premium will show in the quotation automatically before check-out.
The products available for enrolment on mobile app are as follow. We will notify customers by app notification when new products are up on mobile app.
•Travel Insurance
•Home Insurance
•Tenant / Landlord Insurance
•Personal Accident Insurance
You can apply travel insurance plans and home insurance plans via mobile app now, more products will be added soon.
To stop receiving mobile app push notifications, you can disable push notification function in “setting ==> notification ==> “OFF”, once you have disabled the notification setting, you will not able to receive marketing promotions, exclusive offers and e-coupon alert.
Companion information will be saved automatically after your application, freeing you from the hassle of re-entering the information for your next application.
Companion details can be edited or deleted anytime with following steps: ”Profile” ==> Companion” ==> Select the companion you’d like to edit” ==> “Edit / Delete”.
The account info is tied with the membership account. No worry, just simply download the app on your new phone with the same login and all existing record can be found there.
Cargo Insurance
  • What are the benefits for MSIG member?
  • What is MSIG$? How can I earn MSIG$?
  • How can I check my MSIG$ balance and transaction record?
  • How long does it take for the MSIG$ to reflect in my account?
  • Will my MSIG$ expire?
  • Can I claim back the corresponding MSIG$ at a later time if I forget to login my account during application?
  • How can I redeem rewards?
  • How can I check and use the redeemed rewards?
  • How can I refer friends and earn referral rewards?
  • How can I check the number of friends referred?
  • Where can I check the terms and conditions of MSIG$ Membership program?
Except a faster application procedure and storage of your history/e-Coupon, you will get the membership privileges such as a Birthday offer and extra member’s discount offer; members also can earn MSIG$ with every purchase and redeem an array of fabulous awards.
MSIG$ provides extra savings/rewards to members in the form of the loyalty points. Members can apply any insurance plan and earn 1MSIG$ with every HK$1 net premium through MSIG website or MSIG APP.

Members can also earn MSIG in following ways:

Welcome Offer
All new Members are eligible for a welcome offer of MSIG$200, which will be credited into Members’ account automatically without purchase.

Members-Get-Members Referral Program
Share your unique referral link to invite friends to sign up to MSIG. Every friend you invite will get HK$30 instant discount. When that friend enrolled any insurance plan and you will also receive MSIG$300.

Earning From Insurance Enrolment
Logged in member will be eligible for MSIG$1 for every HK$1 net premium spent for any insurance plan through MSIG website or MSIG APP. Please be reminded that MSIG$ will be rewarded if members did not choose the Asia Miles offer during application only. Also, MSIG$ will not be rewarded if eligible member cancels the policy.
Mobile: Login via MSIG APP and you can find the MSIG$ details and transaction record in “Profile” or “My Rewards”.

Desktop: Login via MSIG website (https://insure.msig.hk/Direct/en), MSIG$ balance will be shown in upper right corner.
MSIG$ will be added and reflected within your account in 14 days after date of enrollment.
The validity period of MSIG$ is 12 months from the issuance date. If there is any MSIG$ crediting activities under the Member’s account within the validity period, the MSIG$ validity period will be automatically reset to 12 months. Expired MSIG$ will be forfeited and cannot be reissued.

*With effect from 1 January 2020, MSIG will amend the Terms and Conditions of "MSIG$ Member Loyalty Program" .

Expiry date of MSIG$ issued on or before 31 December 2019 will remain unchanged when the amendment takes effect. However, validity of MSIG$ issued from online policy enrolment made on or after 1 January 2020 will be updated as stated herein. For details, please visit
Earning MSIG$ is only applicable for logged-in member, any point claim request after enrollment is not possible. Besides, all transactions made outside of MSIG website / MISG APP are not eligible for MSIG$。You can download MSIG APP to enjoy simplified application process and get rewards.
You can login to the app and check for the rewards catalog in “My Rewards”. There are a variety of items, including eVoucher (Ice-cream eVoucher, you can show your eVoucher to the designated merchant to get your rewards instantly), Asia Miles、MSIG discount eCoupon (Premium discount) etc. Download MSIG APP and checkout for more details.
Login to MSIG APP, you can find redeemed eVoucher in “My Rewards”. The effective period of eVoucher is 30 days following the redemption date. When you confirm the use of eVoucher, system will generate a unique QR code and trigger a countdown timer. Member must use the eVoucher to redeem Rewards within 15 minutes. Once the redemption has been completed, the eVoucher will show as “Used” and will not be reused or reissued.

MSIG Cash eCoupon
Login to MSIG APP > 「Profile」> 「MSIG eCoupon」,effective period of MSIG eCoupon is 180 days from the redemption date. You can select the eCoupon to use in payment page of application.

Asia Miles
Redeemed Asia Miles will be credited to the Member’s designated Asia Miles account 6 to 8 weeks upon the month of successful redemption.
Simply refer you friends in 3 steps:

1. Share the unique referral link with your friends (Login to MSIG APP > 「My Rewards」> 「Refer Friends Now」)

2. Referee who successfully registered as member through the Referral Link shall be eligible for an extra HK$30 premium discount eCoupon (“Discount eCoupon”).

3. You will earn MSIG$300 per referral of friend when referee successfully apply for any insurance plan. MSIG$ earned through the Referral Program will be automatically credited to the Referrer’s Membership account 14 days after the Referee’s successful application of insurance plan.
You can login to MSIG APP >「My Rewards」,go to the page of 「Refer Friends Now」to check the refer details and earned MSIG$ record.
You can check it here.