- The promotion period is between 1 Jul 2022 and 30 Sep 2022 (both days inclusive) (the "Promotion Period").
- MediSure Pro is underwritten by MSIG Insurance (Hong Kong) Limited (“MSIG”) which is a general insurer authorized and regulated by the Insurance Authority of the HKSAR. Standard Chartered Bank (Hong Kong) Limited (the “Bank”) is an insurance agent appointed by MSIG. To the extent permissible by law, the Bank shall not be liable to any person for the use of any of the above information.
- The promotional offer is available to all clients upon successful application and payment made for and be issued with MediSure Pro of MSIG during the Promotion Period (“New Purchase”) through the Bank (“Eligible Client”).
- During the Promotion Period, Eligible Client successfully applying MediSure Pro will be entitled to below offer:
Net annual premium spent (net of any discount)
First year premium discount
15% premium discount
Two COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Test Kits (the “RAT Kits”)
HK$2,500 or above
One Eye Examination Voucher (the “Voucher”)
- The premium discount for MediSure Pro is only applicable to the first year premium of the policy.
- The discounted premium, RAT Kits and Voucher are not exchangeable for cash, other item or voucher of other denomination.
- The RAT Kits or Voucher (as applicable) will be mailed to the Eligible Client’s registered address after 6-8 weeks from the month of successful enrolment of the New Purchase. The RAT Kits and Voucher are subject to first-come-first-served basis while stocks last.
- SCBHK and MSIG reserve the right to alter or terminate the Promotion and/or amend its terms and conditions at any time without notice.
- All matters or disputes in relation to the Promotion and the interpretation of its terms and conditions shall be subject to the decision of SCBHK and MSIG, which shall be final and binding.
- If there is any inconsistency or conflict between the English and the Chinese versions of these terms and conditions and any details of the Promotion, the English version shall prevail.
- Customers understand and accept that the Bank and MSIG are not the supplier of the RAT Kits and Voucher. The Bank and MSIG shall bear no liability relating to any aspect of the RAT Kits and Voucher, including without limitation, their quality, the supply, the descriptions of goods and/ or services provided by its supplier, any false trade description, misrepresentation, mis-statement, omission, unauthorized representation, unfair trade practices or conduct in connection with the RAT Kit provided by the supplier, its officers or agents. The RAT Kits and Voucher are subject to the terms and conditions imposed by the supplier.
- These terms and conditions apply to the Promotion for MediSure Pro Insurance only and no reference has been made to any other MSIG insurance policy or any coverage or content thereunder. Customers must read, understand and agree to the terms of all insurance policies before applying for the relevant insurance.