- The promotion period is between 24 Sep 2021 and 28 Oct 2021 (both days inclusive) (the "Promotion Period").
- Successful applicants of designated insurance plan of MSIG Insurance (Hong Kong) Limited ("MSIG") made through website and mobile app during the Promotion Period can enjoy premium discount offer ("Eligible Customer"):
- iHome Insurance, iHome with Domestic Helper Insurance, Landlord Protector, Tenant Protector - 25% off on first year premium
- NCB Hospital Income Care Plan - 15% off on first year premium
- iSafe Accident Insurance - 25% off on first year premium
- iCare Critical Illness (for Children) - 25% off on first year premium
- Sportsman 1.0 Insurance (For Golfers) - 25% off on first year premium
- The premium discount for iHome Insurance, iHome with Domestic Helper Insurance, Landlord Protector, Tenant Protector, NCB Hospital Income Care Plan, iSafe Accident Insurance , iCare Critical Illness (for Children) and Sportsman 1.0 Insurance (For Golfers) is only applicable to the first year premium of the policy.
- Asia Miles Offer
- During the Promotion Period, Eligible Customers who have input a valid Asia Miles membership number during application of non-medical products can earn: 1 (1) Asia Mile for every HK$3 net premium spent per policy. For application of medical products, the earning of Asia Miles will be calculated based on the plan type of the product applied by the Eligible Customer:
|NCB Hospital Income Care Plan - Plan 1||500|
|NCB Hospital Income Care Plan - Plan 2||1,000|
|NCB Hospital Income Care Plan - Plan 3||1,500|
|iCare Critical Illness (for Children) - Plan A||1,000|
- Only one Asia Miles membership number can be registered for each policy of the designated plan during the online enrolment. A valid Asia Miles membership number must be provided at the time of enrolment. The submitted Asia Miles membership number must belong to the policy applicant and cannot be changed after registration.
- Asia Miles Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any promotion code offer per policy. By registering Asia MilesTM membership number at the time of enrolment, the Eligible Customer is bounded to Asia Miles Offer. Change of offer is not allowed once the policy is issued.
- The net premium for calculation of Asia Miles will not be rounded up. If the remaining amount after calculation is less than HK$3, these amount will not be entitled.
- Asia Miles will be credited to your designated Asia Miles account 6 to 8 weeks upon the month of successful application.
- Eligible Customer must have not cancelled the relevant insurance enrolment and/or policies at the time when the Asia Miles credited to the designated Asia Miles account number.
- MSIG is not the supplier of Asia Miles. The use and earning of Asia Miles are subject to terms and conditions imposed by the Asia Miles Limited ("AML"). For details, please refer to www.asiamiles.com. Any enquiry or complaint regarding the Asia Miles, the goods redeemed by/ service relating thereto should be directed to the AML. MSIG assume no responsibility / liability in respect thereof.
- The Asia Miles earned from the promotion are not transferable, returnable and cannot be altered or redeemed for cash under any circumstances. Terms and conditions apply.
- MSIG reserves the right to replace the Asia Miles by alternative rewards without prior notice.
- For MSIG$ reward, please refer to loyalty program terms and condition.
- All matters or disputes in relation to the promotional offers and the interpretation of terms and conditions shall be subject to the decision of MSIG, which shall be final and binding.
- For details of coverage, terms, conditions, and exclusions of the insurance product, please refer to the policy wordings.
- If there is any inconsistency or conflict between the English and the Chinese versions of these terms and conditions and any details of the promotional offers, the English version shall prevail.