How to earn Asia Miles?
Earn Asia Miles when applying for designated MSIG insurance plan online!
Select “Asia Miles Membership No.” under “Extra Offer” and enter the correct designated Asia Miles membership number. The submitted Asia Miles membership number must belong to the policy applicant. Asia Miles Miles will be credited to your Asia Miles accounts after successful application.
- Only one Asia Miles membership number can be registered for each policy of the designated plan during the online enrolment. A valid Asia Miles membership number must be provided at the time of enrolment. The submitted Asia Miles membership number must belong to the policy applicant and cannot be changed after registration.
- Asia Miles Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any promotion code offer per policy. By registering Asia MilesTM membership number at the time of enrolment, the customer is bounded to Asia Miles Offer. Change of offer is not allowed once the policy is issued.
- The net premium for calculation of Asia Miles will not be rounded up. If the remaining amount after calculation is less than HK$3, these amount will not be entitled.
- Asia Miles will be credited to the designated Asia Miles account 6 to 8 weeks upon the month of successful application.
- The relevant insurance enrolment and/or policies must have not been cancelled at the time when the Asia Miles credited to the designated Asia Miles account number.
- MSIG is not the supplier of Asia Miles. The use and earning of Asia Miles are subject to terms and conditions imposed by the Asia Miles Limited ("AML"). For details, please refer to www.asiamiles.com. Any enquiry or complaint regarding the Asia Miles, the goods redeemed by/ service relating thereto should be directed to the AML. MSIG assume no responsibility / liability in respect thereof.
- The Asia Miles earned from the promotion are not transferable, returnable and cannot be altered or redeemed for cash under any circumstances. Terms and conditions apply.