Guaranteed renewal up to age 100
International payment guarantee anytime anywhere, cashless hospitalization
Optional benefits tailored for your needs
Free Medical Preventive Service once per year1
Full cover for major hospitalization expenses (such as miscellaneous hospital charges, in-hospital specialists, surgeons2, anaesthetists2 and operation theatre charges2)
Pre-and post-hospitalisation care of up to 120 days
Optional benefits including comprehensive Cover for 28 Critical Illnesses3, Lady Benefit Covering Critical Female Illnesses3, Outpatient Services Benefit, Supplementary Major Medical Benefit4, Dental Benefit, and Maternity Benefit5
- Eligible Insured Person(s) must be living or working in Hong Kong.
- Applicant must be resident of Hong Kong and aged between 18 and 75.
- Applicant can apply the Plan with his/her legal spouse, parents, parents-in-law, and/or unmarried children aged between 15 days and 17 (full time students up to 23 years old).
- Policy effective date is the first calendar day of the following month upon approval.
- Unless a written termination notice is given to MSIG by the Insured Person, this Insurance will be renewed automatically on a yearly basis upon policy expiry date and premium and the Levy will be deduced from the account provided by the Insured Person.
- Major exclusions apply: Pre-existing conditions, dental treatment, routine check-up, dangerous sports, pregnancy or childbirth, congenital and hereditary conditions etc.
- MSIG reserves the right of final approval and amend the above products. In case of disputes, the decision of MSIG shall be final and binding.
- The above product information is for reference only. For details of coverage, terms, conditions, and exclusions, please refer to the policy wording. In the event of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions of any of the above details, the English version shall prevail.
- Enrolment Offer
- The promotion period shall run from 1 Apr 2021 to 31 Dec 2021 (both days inclusive) (the "Promotion Period").
- Within the Promotion Period, applicant of MediSure Plus of MSIG Insurance (Hong Kong) Limited ("MSIG") is entitled to 20% premium discount on the first policy year if all of the following conditions are fulfilled (“Eligible Customer”)：
- Has submitted contact information on MSIG's designated website or contacted MSIG Insurance Service Hotline directly; and
- Received a quotation and completed application for MediSure Plus via MSIG Insurance Service Hotline.
- Eligible Customer can choose between Asia Miles or Mannings Coupon as gift when discounted annual premium exceeds HK$3,000. Mannings Coupon(s) and Asia Miles will be rewarded in the relevant amount below depending on the plan type:
Plan Type Asia Miles Mannings Coupon value Standard / Top-up 1,500 HK$300 Excel 3,000 HK$500 Super 5,000 HK$800 Executive 8,000 HK$1,200
- Only one Asia Miles membership number can be registered for each policy during the enrolment. A valid Asia Miles membership number must be provided at the time of enrolment. The submitted Asia Miles membership number must belong to the applicant and cannot be changed after registration.
- Asia Miles will be credited to your designated Asia Miles account 6 to 8 weeks upon the month of successful application. Mannings Coupon(s) will be mailed to the Eligible Customers' address (as provided during enrolment) within 90 days from the policy effective date of the MediSure Plus.
- Eligible Customers must have not cancelled the relevant insurance enrolment and/or policies at the time when the Asia Miles credited to the designated Asia Miles account number / the Mannings Coupon(s) mailed to Eligible Customer's address.
- MSIG is not the supplier of Asia Miles and Mannings Coupon. The use and earning of Asia Miles are subject to terms and conditions imposed by the Asia Miles Limited ("AML"). For details, please refer to www.asiamiles.com. Any enquiry or complaint regarding the Asia Miles, the goods redeemed by/ service relating thereto should be directed to the AML. MSIG assume no responsibility / liability in respect thereof.
- The Asia Miles earned and Mannings Coupon(s) are not transferrable, returnable and cannot be altered or redeemed for cash under any circumstances. Terms and conditions apply.
- A redemption letter for the free medical preventive service will be sent together with the policy to each Insured Person (if applicable) by mail in 4 weeks of policy inception.
The redemption letter is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- 2. The maximum limit of surgeon fee for Excel Plan and Standard Plan should be according to surgical schedule up to HK$330,000 and HK$52,000 respectively. The maximum limit of Anesthetist fee and operation theatre for Excel Plan and Standard Plan are 35% of surgeon’s fee payable.
Terms and Conditions for Critical Illness Benefit and Lady Benefit:
- Waiting period: 60 days
- Survival period: 21 days
- Age limit for insuring Critical Illness Benefit: 15 days - 59 years of age
- Age limit for insuring Lady Benefit: 18 – 59 years of age
- Age limit for renewal: 79 years of age
If you suffer from one of the critical illnesses or critical female illnesses as defined in your selected plan, you will be entitled a cash benefit as stated in the Table of Benefits. Once the full amount of the maximum limit is paid, your Critical Illness Benefit will cease but you can still enjoy the protection of medical cover up to age 100.
Remark for Lady Benefit:
- Lady Benefit is a rider of Critical Illness Benefit and cannot be insured separately.
- Lady Benefit paid will reduce the maximum limit of Critical Illness Benefit.
- Not applicable to Pre and Post-Hospitalisation Care and Post Operation and Cancer Treatment Recovery Benefit. HK$1,000 of deductible amount will applied to each claim.
- Optional Maternity Benefit is eligible for Insured Person aged 18 to 49 upon enrolment.